Friday, August 23, 2013

What We Did in London - Shopping, National Portrait Gallery, and Much More...

Yesterday, David and I went to London to pick up, and drink the bottle of Champagne which I won by leaving my business card in a prize draw when we were last there, on my birthday. We were very excited about the whole thing, I can't remember the last time I actually won anything. So, even though the weather was typically British, and we had to weave our way through the throng of London visitors with our umbrella, we had a great day.

Before we set off we decided to make good use of our day out, so there was a bit of shopping involved, a little culture injection, and a little self promotion. Here is a video of our day, warts and all, as they say. And for those of you who are interested in another video I made in connection with the work I do with Empower Network (in particular the young man from Germany who I interviewed) please click the link to this video:
Opening of 'Supreme' urban clothing store, in London. 

Now, follow me through the streets of London and find out how we spent the day. And tomorrow I will post the video of what happened when we got to Champagne Charlies to claim our bottle of champagne. Bye for now, love, Jane x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears From The Sun - The Story