Monday, April 18, 2016

RENOVATION PROJECT NEAR BARNSLEY

As we were trekking through the woods the other day, we came across this very neglected house. Can it be saved? I hope it can, but fear not. Anyway, we had a delightful walk ending at Cawthorn. Now that's a place. We did manage a look around the garden centre, but not the Hall, not this time. I'm sure we will be back there though. The parkland was a joy to amble through, and the village church, although locked, was interesting to view from the outside.

 Fabulous Saxon cross.
Cross not as old as you think, Victorian.

Renovation Project



Squeezing through another style!

Well, that's me for today, I'll be back soon with more news from brilliant Barnsley. Loves Ya! Jane x

1 comment:

  1. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... singapore renovation contractor online

    ReplyDelete

Tears From The Sun - The Story