Saturday, June 5, 2021

Shedcast 22 04 06 2021 at 16 09

Hello Everyone,

Finally, days of sunshine! David and I have had a splendid week inside and outside. We ventured out in the evening on two occasions, one for the Cock Inn pub Quiz Night, and one to the Crucible Theatre in Sheffield to enjoy an hour of comedy with Lee Pollard. Both excellent nights out.

Anyway it is all in the shedcast so I'll leave you to listen in. I will post photo's of the week below, they say it all. I have a busy day ahead as I am helping to edit the upcoming Shortlands Poetry Circle Anthology to commemorate their 110 year anniversary. So, it will be an afternoon in the garden, doing what I really enjoy - reading poetry.



Our visit to the theatre - The Crucible in Sheffield. We looked like aliens, but then so did everyone else.





We went for a drive in the new (as yet unnamed) car, and had a little picnic in the countryside.



And, if you haven't seen my phone-art, here are some of the little pictures that I have created with my phone and index finger, on my new phone. I love doing this instant artwork.










I don't appear to have created a Happy Monday, I'll work on it for next week, meantime, I hope you have all had as good a week as we have. David is in the garden this morning, painting his little shed and the sun is shining. 

Have a lovely weekend, keep safe and keep smiling,
See you next week,
Love Jane and David xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears From The Sun - The Story