Monday, February 17, 2020

T.C.B. - TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS (THE BARNSLEY WAY)

Hi there,

Here it is, as promised, me unplugged! With thanks to Paul Athorne for trusting me with his monologue, T.C.B. "I know, sad." But if nothing else I am proud of myself for memorising all those words. Whatever next!

Now you know why I said in my last blog, 'see you the other side of... insanity!'

On the bright side, the evening was a huge success, organised as usual by Jeff Platts and the WSO (We Shall Overcome) organisation. The event was split into two halves with a beer break in the middle.

The 1st Half

Jethro Platts
Gladys Wainwright
Jo Waller
Simon Ibbitson
Kev Austin
Tedge & Beth

The 2nd Half

Lee Pollard
Diane Cleaver
Jo Brooke
Jane Sharp (Writer Paul Athorne)
Andrew Bart Hawkins
Jane Sharp
Billy Bywater

All the above came with words worth listening to, the programme was varied, ranging from light verse to some serious thought provoking stuff, and it was a privilege to be part of the event. Roll on the next one.

I'll be back next week with a round up of news in the hood. Till then, take care, keep warm and keep safe.

Love and Hugs,
Jane x

P.S. I'm reading Harry Potter this month, what about you? If you are looking for a bit of escapism you could always try Higgs Bottom (available on Amazon) click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears From The Sun - The Story