Saturday, November 14, 2020

Shedcast 5 - Hello from Jane and David

 I'm feeling FAT! It's time to do something about it and start eating less. Let's see how I do in the coming week. Looking on the bright side, the less I eat now, the more I can binge at Christmas. I have a challenging week ahead starting with no pie and chips for me. I have lots to keep me busy though: the art challenge (First World Problems), two poems to write for Shortlands Poetry Circle, and work on my wood sculpture, not to mention cello practice. It might not be a fun packed week, but it will be interesting.

Have a good week yourselves, keep busy, and keep happy. Meanwhile here is our Shedcast 5


Here is the link to donate to David's Charity Hike: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/DavidSharp27

See you next week,

Love and hugs from Jane and David xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears From The Sun - The Story