Saturday, January 30, 2021

Shedcast 4 and other jokes!

Hello Everyone,


Knock, Kock, 
Whose there?
Gladys,
Gladys who?
Gladys Shednight!

Go on smile, we're trying our best to keep cheerful in these times of constant bad news. Anyway, we had a lovely shed night, talked to our friends on the phone, and survived another week.
Here is my artwork of the week, the subject being Marine/Nautical.



I think you can tell my inner mood from these two paintings. Anyway, next week the subject is 'food' so shouldn't be so depressing.

Generally we manage to stave off the blues and keep each other going, plus I had two Zoom sessions with my poet friends this week and that was very pleasurable. 

Our Shedcast was a little crazy, but it was what it was: 




Supper! 

We don't eat caviar every day you know!

Keep safe and keep smiling

Love and hugs

Jane and David xx

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears From The Sun - The Story