Saturday, February 13, 2021

Shedcast 6/21 - Chinese New Year

Hello lovely blog watcher, 

I do hope you are well and not too cold in this icy weather. We are cosy in our little house and no complaints. David had his vaccine this week, he travelled to Sheffield on the bus (a big trip out) but he was soon back, and apart from that we have done our regular walks around Birdwell. Yes, it is cold out but it is February, hello, it is winter.

I don't think my friend will mind me showing you this picture she painted this week, it is perfect for Valentine's Day, which, being tomorrow I thought was perfect for this week's blog. Will there be roses in our house? I suspect not, but I'm sure there will be a little romance, I remember my mother's words so well, 'never stop courting' she told me, wisdom indeed.


So, off we go with this week's Shedcast: and a new little song about 'Jackie Weaver' I hope you like it.




We are all still in 'lockdown' but it won't last for ever. Again our thanks to all the people who are working to keep the wheels of the world turning, let's hope the Chinese Year of the Ox will be a strong one. 

My painting of the week, subject, a song title, is 'Moon River' - Moon river, wider than a mile, I'm crossing you in style some day, you dream maker, heart breaker... such a lot of world to see... two drifters off to see the world... It is our signature tune, the one that reminds us of our adventures.


That's it for this week, have a good week everybody, keep busy, keep healthy, and keep smiling!
Jane and David xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears From The Sun - The Story