Saturday, September 4, 2021

Shedcast 35 - Joey Banana Brains visits Mama!


Hello Everyone,

This is a very short blog because we are very busy this morning preparing for the weekend. More on that next week, but we did manage a Shedcast last night, so here it is. I have to say sorry for the abrupt ending but in all the jollity I forgot to check the battery and my computer blacked out - it was probably the hand of God saying 'enough already'.

If you are reading this, Jim and Pam, we are thinking of you and hope you are feeling better soon. I will probably ring you in the week. 

Have to go now, please everyone, be careful when you are out and about, this Covid is still on the rampage. I am still disinfecting my weekly shopping delivery.

Lots of love and hugs to all, I'll be back next week with a full blog. Keep smiling!
Jane (and David) xx

P.S. Hope to see as many of you as possible at the Academy theatre in Birdwell, next Saturday or Sunday for our performance of 'That's the Spirit'.

Oh and if you are looking for a good read or are thinking about Christmas presents then buy one of my books. I need the revenue. Love you, byeeeeee! Go to Amazon.com Many thanks, Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears From The Sun - The Story