Sunday, July 4, 2021

Shedcast 26 - Coalface Productions is a Go!

Hi Everyone,

Great news, Coalface Productions is a Go, we have lift off. The new community theatre company started by Lee Pollard and Paul Athorne, local writers, held its first meeting at the Belmont Club, Hoyland, on Wednesday, July 1st. Watch this space for info on future productions. 



And then a Zoom meeting with the Shortlands Poetry Circle writer's group.




AND WE ARE OFF...


David and I got off to a good start for our July Challenge - 100 miles walk to raise money for Barnsley Hospice. We have clocked up 11.4 miles so far so a way to go, but we are enjoying our walks. And in between we have painted the kitchen, so going good. You will find my donate page here, every little helps and  I only have to raise £150.00 so I am hopeful. David has a page too, click here. Thank you so much.

So, here is this week's shedcast, enjoy:


And more pictures of our week:

A bit of a freshen up.


And David made a lovely garden chair.

We walked to the Farm Shop to buy burgers for our barbecue - yummy!




And of course we watched the football. This is when they won Germany to get into the quarter finals.


And last night England won against Ukraine 4 - 0 and will now go through into the semi-finals on Wednesday. I never thought I would get into football but I've really enjoyed watching England play.

So now we are in the run up to my birthday on Saturday (10th July). The family are coming over for a barbecue (whatever the weather) so I have a week to tart up the garden and get ready for a little party. Yeah! I love birthdays!

And now I have to get ready for the Barnsley Spoken Word Collective event at Jump WMC this afternoon, at 4 p.m. you know, shower, hair to wash, lines to learn, so I'll say ta ta for now and wish you all a happy week ahead. I'll be back (God willing) next week with a full update and pictures of my Birthday Party (among other things). Take care, all.

Keep well, and keep smiling,
Jane and David xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears From The Sun - The Story