Sunday, July 25, 2021

Shedcast 29 - Creative Walking

 Hello Everyone,

I hope you are enjoying this heatwave, I certainly am. It is a tad hot to be pushing the miles, but this week I have managed to clock my total up to almost 70 miles during July. My target is 100 miles by the 31st, so I will be out every day this week.

Once we had packed away all the camping gear and done all the washing after our little trip to Hornsea last week, we had a clear run at doing other things this week. Off course, walking was involved, but as I pulled a muscle in my lower abdomen I decided to 'flat' walk for a couple of days and I spent a lovely hour on the football pitch creating an abstract 'footprint' on the Strava app. This is what came of it:


I have now received £70 in donations which is a bit off my goal of £150 so if you can help me out I would appreciate it. DONATE HERE


CHEERS!

I was also very busy during the week writing my first screen play. It was for a competition that is being held by Wentworth Woodhouse. I thought I would give it a go and thoroughly enjoyed the process. Fingers crossed, but if nothing comes of it I still have the outline of a play, which I intend to write if I don't win the competition. Meanwhile, I have an idea for another play, which I will work on next week.

David and I have been enjoying the garden and the facilities of our own bar. Though, generally speaking, people are out and about as normal, we don't feel inclined to join the crowds, so pubs are off limits to us at the moment.


Rehearsals began this week for the play 'That's the Spirit' to be performed at the Academy Theatre in Birdwell 11/12 September. Exciting stuff!

So, that brought us to Shednight, our weekly moment of madness in the shed:


So, that was our week. I'm looking forward to another week of craziness, why not? Meanwhile, keep safe everbody, enjoy the Olympic Games if that is your thing, keep moving yourself and keep smiling.

Love to everyone,
Jane and David xx

P.S. Photo of the Week - To the woods!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears From The Sun - The Story